How to Focus on Tennis
HOW TO FOCUS ON TENNIS addresses different topics, such as sportsmanship, an athlete’s humanity, and the objectives he or she sets. It also touches on other complementary and enriching topics, such as doubles and team competition.
HOW TO FOCUS ON TENNIS uses, as examples, some of the greatest champions. Those, who through their ethics, show us that we can be both winners and good competitors at the same time.
HOW TO FOCUS ON TENNIS will help you to:
- Build your own approach, your own tennis philosophy.
- Achieve a more positive sports attitude.
- Find more support collectively.
- Find a clear and simple way to focus on tennis.
- Cultivate mental clarity and optimism, essential to enjoy your favorite sport.
- Go across the road of tennis evolution with sportsmanship. Great and true champions show the good example.
All the effort you do to improve your technique, tactics or physical condition, is not enough, is not enough to win. It is not enough and it will never be.
But if you start to change internally, tactical, technical and physical aspects will gradually shine. You will take more advantage of them.
Download HOW TO FOCUS ON TENNIS (digital book in English PDF and EPUB format) to read it whenever you want, as many times as you want, and that it can be useful as help and guide forever. You can also print it if you want.
Any comment don't hesitate to contact me.