Minu Tennis offers online coaching programs for all ages and levels, from teenagers to veterans, from beginners to advanced, and professionals as well.
Minu Tennis also offers online educational material to help and ensure tennis players evolution, and to forge better human beings. It was created by Guillermo Minutella who has a long worldwide experience.
Tennis is a challenge, FACE IT. Tennis is a game, HAVE FUN. Tennis is a game, DON’T CHEAT. Tennis is a school, LEARN. Tennis is a school, DON’T MISS. Tennis is experience, IMPROVE. Tennis is experience, LIVE IT. Tennis has rules, RESPECT THEM. Tennis is a fight, FACE IT WITH COURAGE. Tennis is a battle, BECOME A GLADIATOR. Tennis is also to share, GIVE SMARTLY. Tennis gives you surprises, ACCEPT THEM. Tennis is life, ENJOY IT. Tennis always gives you a NEW OPPORTUNITY. Tennis is waiting for you, LOOK FOR IT. Tennis is yours, TAKE THE CONTROL. Tennis is an opportunity, TAKE ADVANTAGE. Tennis is creativity, LEAVE THE ROUTINE. Tennis is comprehensive, ASSEMBLE YOUR PUZZLE. Tennis is evolution, MAKE A CHANGE. Tennis is simple, DON’T GET IT COMPLICATED. Tennis is now, DON’T POSTPONE IT. Tennis is winning and losing, PLAY.
About the Author
- Creator of Internal Development for Tennis Players (English and Spanish), How To Be A Better Competitor (English and Spanish), How to Focus on Tennis (English and Spanish), How to Improve Tactics in Tennis (English and Spanish) and Basic Tennis (Spanish).
- In Juniors he was 1° in the city of Buenos Aires and 4° in Argentina.
- In 1982 he began his professional and international career:
- FRANCE: -30 in 1983-84-86-87-90-93.
- BELGIUM: 15° in 1985-86.
- TOP SERV (Grand Prix of Argentina): 1° in 1989-90-91-92.
- ATP: 350° in singles. Participated in the professional circuit during 13 seasons.
- He has tennis coach and sports psychologist official degrees.
- He worked as coach and coordinator at different clubs in Argentina, France and Belgium. Currently he is a tennis coach in Luxembourg, at Tennis Club Sandweiler.
- He was contributor in the magazine Temena (Buenos Aires, Argentina), writing articles about the national youth tennis.
- He speaks Spanish, English, French, Italian and Luxembourgish.
Looking for a tennis coach?